|Powers||Toxics (Mission to Save Earth Part I and Part II, temporarily), N/A|
|First Appearance||Rain of Terror|
Verminous Skumm is one of the Eco-Villains. He is a large, humanoid mutant rat, born and raised in a sewer. Skumm is determined to take over the Earth.
Skumm wears tattered and dirty clothing - a blue jumpsuit that is torn and dishevelled, and a red scarf wound around his head and face. He often hides in shadows or covers his face. He favours the underground. He was originally voiced by actor Jeff Goldblum. After five episodes, Goldblum left the role and was replaced by voice actor Maurice LaMarche.
Skumm has an army of rats at his disposal. Some are enormous and clothed, like him, but he is also able to communicate and control the regular rat population.
- Rain of Terror
- Don't Drink the Water
- The Hate Canal
- Mind Pollution
- Skumm Lord
- The Big Clam-Up
- A Formula for Hate
- Mission to Save Earth Part I
- Mission to Save Earth Part II
- Summit to Save Earth Part I
- Summit to Save Earth Part II
- Talkin' Trash
- Bug Off
- Nothing's Sacred
- Who's Running the Show?
- Hey, you! Get off of my cloud!
- The pollution scheme of the century! Bah, skumbug!
- Save the Earth! Bah, skumbug.
- One more mountain lake wasted.
- "I'm ignorance! I'm fear! I'm hate!"
- Skumm is the first villain to be responsible for a personal loss by one of the Planeteers.