|The Night of the Wolf|
|Season 3, Episode 13|
|Air date||December 5, 1992|
If It's Doomsday This Must Be Belfast
A Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste Part I
The Night of the Wolf is the thirteenth episode in the third season of Captain Planet and the Planeteers.
The main characters featured in this episode are:
When Looten Plunder introduces the "Robowolf", can the real wolves put a stop to it?
Significant Moments and FactsEdit
- This is the only time Plunder is seen wearing something other than his usual suit.
- Dr. Blight is mentioned as being the creator of Robowolf.
- Looten Plunder appears to have jail cells built directly into the living room of his cabin.
- Captain Planet destroys Robowolf and turns the metal of the robot into a cage for Plunder and Bleak, thus destroying any evidence the Planeteers had against him in the first place.
- Ma-Ti expresses a love interest for the first time.
- This was the final episode produced under DiC Entertainment, and the last episode under the original show name.
- It's also the last time that Gaia is voiced by Whoopi Goldberg.