|No Small Problem|
|Season 5, Episode 10|
|Air date||February 11, 1995|
In Zarm's Way
No Small Problem is the tenth episode in the fifth season of Captain Planet and the Planeteers.
The main characters featured in this episode are:
The Planeteers investigate Sly Sludge's latest claim of solving the world's garbage problem and find him at a farm where he uses a shrink ray from Dr. Blight to shrink garbage to reduce its space-taking. He then turns the beam on them, shrinking them to the size of bugs and dumping them on his farm's garbage site. At their size, it is an endless sea of garbage with many hidden dangers.
Significant Moments and FactsEdit
- This is the last appearance of Sly Sludge and Ooze.
- Sly Sludge reforms and gives up his polluting ways.
- Wheeler: Okay, nobody panic! As long as we don't start suddenly gaining weight, we'll simply glide there!
- Gi: Funny you should say that, because either this cockpit is getting smaller, or we're growing!
- Ma-Ti: Sludge's shrink ray must be wearing off!
- Wheeler: Great news! Lousy timing...
- Ooze: HELP! Captain Planet! You gotta save us!
- Captain Planet: Hmmm...that's a switch.
Add images here.