|First Appearance||Mission to Save Earth Part I|
|Status||Destroyed, revived, then re-destroyed|
|Powers||Pollutant absorption, radioactive rays|
Captain Pollution is created by the eco-villains and is Captain Planet's polar opposite. He is summoned by the five Anti-Elemental rings (Super Radiation, Deforestation, Smog, Toxics and Hate) Doctor Blight creates in the episode Mission to Save Earth Part I. Pollution is voiced by David Coburn (who also does the voice of Captain Planet on the show).
Captain Pollution resembles Captain Planet, but his skin is pale yellow, and covered in brown lesions. His hair is red, and styled in a Widow's peak and he has red eyes. His costume is the same color and style as Planet's, but the chest is torn in the middle, with two halves of a cracked version of Planet's chest symbol on either side. His voice has a California Valley twang to it. Captain Pollution is defeated twice by Captain Planet; first in Mission to Save Earth by being rammed through earth, lava, air and water, and then again in A Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste by being tricked into going into an underground magma chamber.
Powers and abilities Edit
Captain Pollution can absorb the pollutants, and launch radioactive rays.
Weaknesses and limitations Edit
Captain Pollution is weakened when he is in contact with pure elements such as clean water or sunlight.
Season 1 Edit
Season 4 Edit
Add details here. (Showdown on Hope Island)
Main story appearances Edit
- Mission to Save Earth Part I - first coming
- Mission to Save Earth Part II – destroyed by Captain Planet
- A Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste Part I – revived by chemical fumes
- A Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste Part II – destroyed again
- Showdown on Hope Island
- "By your polluting powers combined, I am Captain Pollution! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"
- After being summoned by the Eco-Villains.
- "The polluting power is yours."
- Before returning to the rings.
- "Ooh... have a heart, Captain Planet!"
- After being subjected to the four elements of the Earth.
Add images here.